2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 661.40
Hypertonic, incoordinate, or prolonged uterine contractions, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Uter dystocia NOS-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 661.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 661.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 661.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 661.40: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O62.4 Hypertonic, incoordinate, and prolonged uterine contractions