2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 660.20
Obstruction by abnormal pelvic soft tissues during labor, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Abn pelv tiss obstr-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 660.20 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 660.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 660.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 660.20: 2013 2014 2015.
- Obstructed labor caused by pelvic soft tissues
- Obstructed labor due to abnl pelvic soft tissue
- Obstructed labor due to abnormality of maternal pelvic organ
- Obstructed labor due to abnormality of maternal pelvic organs
- Obstructed labor due to maternal pelvic abnormality
- Obstruction by abnormal pelvic soft tissue
- Obstruction by abnormal pelvic soft tissues
- Prolapse of anterior lip of cervix obstructing labor
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O65.9 Obstructed labor due to maternal pelvic abnormality, unspecified