2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 660.20
Obstruction by abnormal pelvic soft tissues during labor, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Abn pelv tiss obstr-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 660.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 660.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 660.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 660.20: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O65.9 Obstructed labor due to maternal pelvic abnormality, unspecified
- Obstructed labor caused by pelvic soft tissues
- Obstructed labor due to abnl pelvic soft tissue
- Obstructed labor due to abnormality of maternal pelvic organ
- Obstructed labor due to abnormality of maternal pelvic organs
- Obstructed labor due to maternal pelvic abnormality
- Obstruction by abnormal pelvic soft tissue
- Obstruction by abnormal pelvic soft tissues
- Prolapse of anterior lip of cervix obstructing labor