2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 652.63
Multiple gestation with malpresentation of one fetus or more, antepartum
- Short description: Mult ges malpres-antepar.
- ICD-9-CM 652.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 652.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 652.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 652.63: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O32.9XX0 Maternal care for malpresentation of fetus, unspecified, not applicable or unspecified