2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 651.50
Quadruplet pregnancy with fetal loss and retention of one or more fetus(es), unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Quads w fetal loss-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 651.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 651.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 651.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 651.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O31.10X0 Continuing pregnancy after spontaneous abortion of one fetus or more, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- Continuing quadruplet pregnancy after SAB of one or more fetuses
- Quadruplet pregnancy with loss of 1 to 3 fetuses
- Quadruplet pregnancy with loss of one or more fetuses