2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 651.43
Triplet pregnancy with fetal loss and retention of one or more fetus(es), antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: Triplets w fet loss-ante.
- ICD-9-CM 651.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 651.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 651.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 651.43: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O31.11X0 Continuing pregnancy after spontaneous abortion of one fetus or more, first trimester, not applicable or unspecified