2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.00
Tobacco use disorder complicating pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Tobacco use disord-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 649.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 649.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 649.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.330 Smoking (tobacco) complicating pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- Postpartum (after childbirth) tobacco use
- Postpartum tobacco use