2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.60
Other cardiovascular diseases of mother , unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: CV dis NEC preg-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 648.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 648.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 648.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.60: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.419 Diseases of the circulatory system complicating pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- Aortic valve disorder postpartum
- Cardiac disease postpartum
- Conduction disorder of the heart postpartum
- Heart murmur postpartum
- Mitral valve disorder postpartum
- Postpartum (after childbirth) aortic valve disorder
- Postpartum (after childbirth) cardiac arrythmia
- Postpartum (after childbirth) heart disease
- Postpartum (after childbirth) heart murmur
- Postpartum (after childbirth) mitral valve disorder
- Postpartum aortic valve disorder
- Postpartum cardiac arrythmia
- Postpartum heart disease
- Postpartum heart murmur
- Postpartum mitral valve disorder