2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.50
Congenital cardiovascular disorders of mother, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Congen CV dis preg-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 648.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 648.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 648.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.419 Diseases of the circulatory system complicating pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- Congenital cardiovascular disorder during pregnancy - baby delivered
- Maternal cardiovascular anomaly, in after childbirth
- Maternal congenital cardiovascular anomaly, postpartum