2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.44
Mental disorders of mother, postpartum condition or complication
- Short description: Mental disorder-postpart.
- ICD-9-CM 648.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 648.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 648.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.44: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.345 Other mental disorders complicating the puerperium
- Bipolar I disorder, most recent episode depressed with postpartum onset
- Bipolar I disorder, most recent episode manic with postpartum onset
- Bipolar I disorder, most recent episode mixed with postpartum onset
- Bipolar I disorder, single manic episode with postpartum onset
- Depression, postpartum
- Depression, postpartum (after childbirth)
- Major depressive disorder, single episode with postpartum onset
- Mental disorder in the puerperium - baby delivered during previous episode of care
- Mild postnatal depression
- Mild postnatal psychosis
- Postpartum depression
- Postpartum depression (after childbirth)
- Postpartum psychosis
- Recurrent major depressive disorder with postpartum onset
- Severe postnatal depression
- Severe postnatal psychosis