2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 647.10
Gonorrhea of mother, complicating pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Gonorrhea in preg-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 647.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 647.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 647.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 647.10: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O98.219 Gonorrhea complicating pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- Maternal gonorrhea complicating pregnancy, after childbirth
- Maternal gonorrhea during pregnancy - baby delivered
- Postpartum gonorrhea