2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 647.04
Syphilis of mother, complicating pregnancy,childbirth, or the puerperium, postpartum condition or complication
- Short description: Syphilis-postpartum.
- ICD-9-CM 647.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 647.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 647.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 647.04: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O98.13 Syphilis complicating the puerperium