2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 646.90
Unspecified complication of pregnancy, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Preg compl NOS-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 646.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 646.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 646.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 646.90: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.90 Pregnancy related conditions, unspecified, unspecified trimester
- Complication of puerperium
- Complication of the puerperium
- Postpartum pregnancy related complication