2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 629.81
Recurrent pregnancy loss without current pregnancy
- Short description: Rec preg loss wo cur prg.
- ICD-9-CM 629.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 629.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 629.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 629.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N96 Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Abortion number 8
- Habitual aborter-not pregnant
- History of greater than two second trimester pregnancy losses
- History of greater than two second trimester spontaneous abortions
- Hx of greater than two second trimester SABs
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Recurrent pregnancy loss, not pregnant
- recurrent pregnancy loss with current pregnancy (646.3)