2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 629.21
Female genital mutilation Type I status
- Short description: Genital mutilatn type I.
- ICD-9-CM 629.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 629.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 629.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 629.21: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N90.811 Female genital mutilation Type I status
- Female circumcision type 1 status
- Female genital mutilation, type 1
- Type 1 female genital mutilation status
- Clitorectomy status
- Female genital cutting Type I status