2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 628.2
Infertility, female, of tubal origin
- Short description: Infertility-tubal origin.
- ICD-9-CM 628.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 628.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 628.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 628.2: 2013 2014.
- Distal occlusion of bilat fallopian tube
- Distal occlusion of bilateral fallopian tubes
- Distal occlusion of fallopian tube, both sides
- Distal occlusion of fallopian tube, unilateral
- Distal occlusion of unilat fallopian tube
- Distal occlusion of unilateral fallopian tube
- Female infertility of tubal origin
- Infertility of tubal origin
- Partial occlusion of fallopian tube
- Proximal occlusion of bilat fallopian tube
- Proximal occlusion of both fallopian tubes
- Proximal occlusion of fallopian tube, both sides
- PROXIMAL OCCLUSION OF FALLOPIAN TUBE, UNILAT
- Proximal occlusion of fallopian tube, unilateral
- Proximal occlusion of unilat fallopian tube
- Infertility associated with congenital anomaly of tube
- Use additional code for any associated peritubal adhesions (614.6)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N97.1 Female infertility of tubal origin