2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 625.71
- ICD-9-CM 625.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 625.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 625.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 625.71: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N94.810 Vulvar vestibulitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 625.71
- Vestibulitis (ear) (see also Labyrinthitis) 386.30
- vulvar 625.71