2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 622.12
Moderate dysplasia of cervix
- Short description: Mod dysplasia of cervix.
- ICD-9-CM 622.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 622.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 622.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 622.12: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N87.1 Moderate cervical dysplasia
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 2
- CIN 2, moderate cervical dysplasia
- Dysplasia of cervix, high grade CIN 2
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia II [CIN II]