2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 620.4
Prolapse or hernia of ovary and fallopian tube
- Short description: Prolapse of ovary & tube.
- ICD-9-CM 620.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 620.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 620.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 620.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N83.4 Prolapse and hernia of ovary and fallopian tube
- Fallopian tube prolapse
- Ovarian prolapse
- Ovary and fallopian tube prolapse
- Prolapse of fallopian tube
- Prolapse of ovary
- Prolapse of ovary and fallopian tube
- Displacement of ovary and fallopian tube