2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 619.2
Genital tract-skin fistula, female
- Short description: Genital-skin fistul, fem.
- ICD-9-CM 619.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 619.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 619.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 619.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N82.5 Female genital tract-skin fistulae
- Female genital tract to skin fistula
- Female genital tract-skin fistula
- Fistula, genital tract to skin, female
- uterus to abdominal wall