2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 617.2
Endometriosis of fallopian tube
- Short description: Tubal endometriosis.
- ICD-9-CM 617.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 617.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 617.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 617.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N80.2 Endometriosis of fallopian tube
- Endometriosis, fallopian tube
- Fallopian tube endometriosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 617.2
- Endometriosis 617.9
- fallopian tube 617.2