2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 600.00
Hypertrophy (benign) of prostate without urinary obstruction and other lower urinary tract symptom (LUTS)
- Short description: BPH w/o urinary obs/LUTS.
- ICD-9-CM 600.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 600.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 600.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 600.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N40.0 Enlarged prostate without lower urinary tract symptoms
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate)
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy without outflow obstruction
- BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy)
- BPH WO urinary obstruction
- Enlarged prostate
- Large prostate
- Hypertrophy (benign) of prostate NOS