2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.72
- ICD-9-CM 599.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 599.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 599.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 599.72: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R31.1 Benign essential microscopic hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R31.2 Other microscopic hematuria
- Benign essential microscopic hematuria
- Hematuria (blood in urine), microscopic
- Hematuria, microscopic
- Microhematuria due to sickle cell disease
- Sickle cell w microhematuria
- Sickle cell w/ microhematuria
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 599.72
- Hematuria (benign) (essential) (idiopathic) 599.70
- microscopic 599.72