2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.10
Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis, without mention of obstruction
- Short description: Cholelith w cholecys NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 574.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 574.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.10: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.18 Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis without obstruction
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis
- Calculus of cystic duct with cholecystitis
- Calculus of gallbladder with cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone) and cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone), cholecystitis (inflamed)
- Cholelithiasis and cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis AND cholecystitis without obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis w cholecystitis
- Chronic cholecystitis W calculus
- Chronic cholecystitis w cholelithiasis
- Chronic cholecystitis with calculus
- Gallstone with acute and chronic cholecystitis