2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.10
Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis, without mention of obstruction
- Short description: Cholelith w cholecys NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 574.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 574.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 574.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.10: 2013 2014.
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis
- Calculus of cystic duct with cholecystitis
- Calculus of gallbladder with cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone) and cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone), cholecystitis (inflamed)
- Cholelithiasis and cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis AND cholecystitis without obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis w cholecystitis
- Chronic cholecystitis W calculus
- Chronic cholecystitis w cholelithiasis
- Chronic cholecystitis with calculus
- Gallstone with acute and chronic cholecystitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K80.18 Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis without obstruction