2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 572.8
Other sequelae of chronic liver disease
- Short description: Oth sequela, chr liv dis.
- ICD-9-CM 572.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 572.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 572.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 572.8: 2013 2014.
- Alcoholic hepatic failure
- Chronic hepatic failure
- Chronic liver failure
- Chronic liver failure w coma
- Fulminant hepatic failure
- Hepatic coma due to chronic hepatic failure
- Hepatic coma due to subacute liver failure
- Hepatic failure
- Hepatic failure as a complication of care
- Hepatic granulomas in berylliosis
- Hepatic granulomas in sarcoidosis
- Hepatic schistosomal granuloma
- Late effect of chronic liver disease
- Liver failure
- Sequela of chronic liver disease
- Subacute liver failure w coma
- Subacute liver failure with coma
- Subfulminant hepatic failure
- hepatopulmonary syndrome (573.5)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K72.10 Chronic hepatic failure without coma
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K72.90 Hepatic failure, unspecified without coma