2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.41
Chronic persistent hepatitis
- Short description: Chr persistent hepatitis.
- ICD-9-CM 571.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 571.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 571.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 571.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K73.0 Chronic persistent hepatitis, not elsewhere classified
- Toxic liver disease w chronic persistent hepatitis
- Toxic liver disease with chronic persistent hepatitis