2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 562.00
Diverticulosis of small intestine (without mention of hemorrhage)
- Short description: Dvrtclo sml int w/o hmrg.
- ICD-9-CM 562.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 562.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 562.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 562.00: 2013 2014.
- Diverticula of intestine
- Diverticular disease of both small and large intestine with perforation and abscess
- Diverticular disease of both small and large intestine without perforation or abscess
- Diverticulosis of duodenum
- Diverticulosis of duodenum without diverticulitis
- Diverticulosis of ileum
- Diverticulosis of ileum without diverticulitis
- Diverticulosis of jejunum
- Diverticulosis of jejunum without diverticulitis
- Diverticulosis of small intestine
- Diverticulosis of small intestine and colon
- Diverticulosis of the duodenum
- Diverticulosis of the ileum
- Diverticulosis of the jejunum
- Perforated diverticulum of duodenum
- Perforated diverticulum of small intestine
- duodenum without mention of diverticulitis
- ileum without mention of diverticulitis
- jejunum without mention of diverticulitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K57.10 Diverticulosis of small intestine without perforation or abscess without bleeding