2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 556.0
Ulcerative (chronic) enterocolitis
- Short description: Ulcerative enterocolitis.
- ICD-9-CM 556.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 556.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 556.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 556.0: 2013 2014.
- Chronic ulcerative enterocolitis
- Ulcerative enterocolitis, chronic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K51.80 Other ulcerative colitis without complications