2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.3
Diaphragmatic hernia with obstruction
- Short description: Diaphragm hernia w obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 552.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 552.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 552.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.3: 2013 2014.
- Diaphragmatic hernia w obstruction
- Hiatal hernia w obstruction
- Hiatal hernia with obstruction
- Hiatus hernia - irreducible
- Hiatus hernia with obstruction
- Incarcerated diaphragmatic hernia
- Incarcerated hiatal hernia
- Incarcerated obstructed paraesophageal hernia
- Incarcerated paraesophageal hernia
- Irreducible abdominal hernia with obstruction
- Irreducible diaphragmatic hernia
- Irreducible diaphragmatic hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible hiatal hernia
- Irreducible hiatal hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible hiatal hernia with obstruction
- Irreducible obstructed diaphragmatic hernia
- Irreducible obstructed hiatal hernia
- Irreducible paraesophageal hernia
- Irreducible paraesophageal hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible paraesophageal hernia with obstruction
- Obstructed diaphragmatic hernia
- Paraesophageal hernia w obstruction
- Paraesophageal hernia with obstruction
- Paraesophageal obstructed hernia
- congenital diaphragmatic hernia (756.6)
- hiatal (esophageal) (sliding) specified as incarcerated, irreducible, strangulated, or causing obstruction
- paraesophageal specified as incarcerated, irreducible, strangulated, or causing obstruction
- Thoracic stomach specified as incarcerated, irreducible, strangulated, or causing obstruction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K44.0 Diaphragmatic hernia with obstruction, without gangrene