2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 550.93
Inguinal hernia, without mention of obstruction or gangrene, bilateral, recurrent
- Short description: Recur bilat inguin hern.
- ICD-9-CM 550.93 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 550.93 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 550.93.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 550.93: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K40.21 Bilateral inguinal hernia, without obstruction or gangrene, recurrent
- Bilat recurrent inguinal hernia
- Bilateral recurrent inguinal hernia
- Both sides recurrent inguinal hernias