2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.50
Unspecified gastritis and gastroduodenitis, without mention of hemorrhage
- Short description: Gstr/ddnts NOS w/o hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 535.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 535.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.50: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.70 Gastritis, unspecified, without bleeding
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.90 Gastroduodenitis, unspecified, without bleeding