2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 534.00
Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage, without mention of obstruction
- Short description: Ac marginal ulcer w hem.
- ICD-9-CM 534.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 534.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 534.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 534.00: 2013 2014 2015.
- Acute gastrojejunal ulcer w hemorrhage
- Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K28.0 Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with hemorrhage