2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.21
Acute duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage and perforation, with obstruction
- Short description: Ac duod ulc hem/perf-obs.
- ICD-9-CM 532.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 532.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 532.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 532.21: 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K26.2 Acute duodenal ulcer with both hemorrhage and perforation
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K56.60 Unspecified intestinal obstruction