2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.11
Acute duodenal ulcer with perforation, with obstruction
- Short description: Ac duoden ulc perf-obstr.
- ICD-9-CM 532.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 532.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 532.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 532.11: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K26.1 Acute duodenal ulcer with perforation
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K56.60 Unspecified intestinal obstruction