2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531.50
Chronic or unspecified gastric ulcer with perforation, without mention of obstruction
- Short description: Chr stomach ulcer w perf.
- ICD-9-CM 531.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 531.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 531.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 531.50: 2013 2014 2015.
- Chronic gastric ulcer w perforation
- Chronic gastric ulcer with perforation
- Chronic perforated gastric ulcer
- Gastric ulcer w perforation
- Gastric ulcer with perforation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K25.5 Chronic or unspecified gastric ulcer with perforation