2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.6
Diverticulum of esophagus, acquired
- Short description: Acq esophag diverticulum.
- ICD-9-CM 530.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 530.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 530.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.6: 2013 2014 2015.
- Acquired diverticulum of esophagus
- Acquired esophageal diverticulum
- Zenkers diverticulum
- Zenker's diverticulum
- congenital diverticulum of esophagus (750.4)
- Diverticulum, acquired:
- Zenker's (hypopharyngeal)
- Esophageal pouch, acquired
- Esophagocele, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K22.5 Diverticulum of esophagus, acquired