2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 529.3
Hypertrophy of tongue papillae
- Short description: Hypertroph tongue papill.
- ICD-9-CM 529.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 529.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 529.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 529.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K14.3 Hypertrophy of tongue papillae
- Tongue papillae hypertrophy
- Black hairy tongue
- Coated tongue
- Hypertrophy of foliate papillae
- Lingua villosa nigra