2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 528.2
- recurrent disease of the oral mucosa of unknown etiology, characterized by small white ulcerative lesions lasting 7 to 14 days.
- A recurrent disease of the oral mucosa of unknown etiology. It is characterized by small white ulcerative lesions, single or multiple, round or oval, lasting for 7-14 days and healing without scarring.
- ICD-9-CM 528.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 528.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 528.2: 2013.
Convert 528.2 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 528.2: