2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.61
Open restoration margins
- ICD-9-CM 525.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 525.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 525.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.61: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K08.51 Open restoration margins of tooth
- Open restoration margins of tooth
- Dental restoration failure of marginal integrity
- Open margin on tooth restoration