2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.60
Unspecified unsatisfactory restoration of tooth
- Short description: Unsat restore tooth NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 525.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 525.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 525.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.60: 2013 2014.
- Unsatisfactory tooth restoration
- Unspecified defective dental restoration
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K08.50 Unsatisfactory restoration of tooth, unspecified