2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.53
Partial edentulism, class III
- Short description: Part edentulsm,class III.
- ICD-9-CM 525.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 525.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 525.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.53: 2013 2014.
- Partial edentulism due to caries, class 3
- Partial edentulism due to caries, class III
- Partial edentulism due to periodontal disease, class 3
- Partial edentulism due to trauma, class 3
- Partial edentulism due to trauma, class III
- Partial edentulism from periodontal disease, class III
- Partial edentulism, class 3
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K08.403 Partial loss of teeth, unspecified cause, class III
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 525.53