2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.43
Complete edentulism, class III
- Short description: Comp edentulsm,class III.
- ICD-9-CM 525.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 525.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 525.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.43: 2013 2014 2015.
- Complete edentulism due to caries, class 3
- Complete edentulism due to caries, class III
- Complete edentulism due to periodontal diseases, class 3
- Complete edentulism due to trauma, class 3
- Complete edentulism due to trauma, class III
- Complete edentulism, class 3
- Edentulism due to periodontal diseases, class III
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K08.103 Complete loss of teeth, unspecified cause, class III
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 525.43