2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.57
Lack of posterior occlusal support
- Short description: Lack post occlsl support.
- ICD-9-CM 524.57 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.57 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 524.57.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.57: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.57 Lack of posterior occlusal support
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.57
- Lack of
- posterior occlusal support 524.57