2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.10
Anomalies of relationship of jaw to cranial base, unspecified anomaly
- Short description: Unspcf anm jaw cranl bse.
- ICD-9-CM 524.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 524.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.10: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.10 Unspecified anomaly of jaw-cranial base relationship
- Anomaly of jaw cranial base relationship
- Anomaly of jaw to cranial base
- Congenital prognathism
- Jaw to cranial base anomaly
- Mandibular prognathia
- Mandibular prognathism
- Maxillary retrognathia
- Maxillary retrognathism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.10
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- jaw-cranial base relationship 524.10
- Prognathism (mandibular) (maxillary) 524.10
- Retrognathia, retrognathism (mandibular) (maxillary) 524.10