2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 520.7
- ICD-9-CM 520.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 520.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 520.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 520.7: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K00.7 Teething syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 520.7
- Dentition 520.7
- difficult 520.7
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- teething 520.7
- Teething 520.7
- syndrome 520.7