2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 519.09
Other tracheostomy complications
- Short description: Tracheostomy comp NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 519.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 519.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 519.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 519.09: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J95.01 Hemorrhage from tracheostomy stoma
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J95.03 Malfunction of tracheostomy stoma
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J95.04 Tracheo-esophageal fistula following tracheostomy
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J95.09 Other tracheostomy complication
- Blocked endotracheal tube
- Hemorrhage from tracheostomy stoma
- Tracheoesophageal fistula following tracheostomy
- Tracheostomy granulation
- Tracheostomy hemorrhage
- Tracheostomy obstruction
- Hemorrhage due to tracheostomy
- Tracheoesophageal fistula due to tracheostomy