2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.64
Alveolar capillary dysplasia with vein misalignment
- Short description: Alv cap dysp w vn misaln.
- ICD-9-CM 516.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 516.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.64: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J84.843 Alveolar capillary dysplasia with vein misalignment
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia w vein misalignment
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with pulmonary venous misalignment
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 516.64
- Alveolar capillary block syndrome 516.64
- Dysplasia - see also Anomaly
- alveolar capillary, with vein misalignment 516.64