2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.61
Neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia of infancy
- Short description: Neuroend cell hyprpl inf.
- ICD-9-CM 516.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 516.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.61: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J84.841 Neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia of infancy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 516.61
- Hyperplasia, hyperplastic
- neuroendocrine cell, of infancy 516.61