2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 512.2
Postoperative air leak
- ICD-9-CM 512.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 512.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 512.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 512.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J95.812 Postprocedural air leak
- Postoperative pulmonary air leak
- Postprocedural pulmonary air leak
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 512.2
- leak (lung) (pulmonary) (thorax) 512.84