2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 508.8
Respiratory conditions due to other specified external agents
- Short description: Resp cond: ext agent NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 508.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 508.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 508.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 508.8: 2013 2014.
- Acute pulmonary radiation disease
- Aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
- High altitude pulmonary edema
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J70.8 Respiratory conditions due to other specified external agents