2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 506.9
Unspecified respiratory conditions due to fumes and vapors
- Short description: Fum/vapor resp cond NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 506.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 506.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 506.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 506.9: 2013 2014.
- Respiratory condition due to chemical fumes
- Respiratory condition due to chemical fumes AND/OR vapors
- Respiratory condition due to chemical fumes or vapor
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J68.9 Unspecified respiratory condition due to chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors